3URMHFW 0DQDJHPHQW ,QVWLWXWH·V
:DVKLQJWRQ; ';&;; 86$
;;;;; -XO\ ;;;;
What’s new for 2010?
Premier biennial international project management research and education event. The conference
provides the opportunity to discuss new project management research findings and teaching methods.
Scholars, senior practitioners and students of project management and allied disciplines.
Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center, Washington, D.C., USA
11-14 July 2010. Registration opens in January 2010.
The full program for the 2010 Research and Education Conference will be available in February 2010.
• Hear world-class visionary speakers esteemed by the academic PM community deliver plenary
• Participate in any of the 60 conference sessions and receive access to full papers and posters
• Learn about new ideas supported by current research
• Network with international project management scholars and practitioners who are defining the future
of the profession
New interactive sessions (in addition to traditional paper presentations):
• Symposia (multiple points of view brought to bear on a single topic within a broad thematic area)
• Poster sessions (new idea presented in a concise and visual way)
New research and education events preceding the conference proper
• Global Accreditation Center (GAC) Academic Forum (open to all attendees), 11 July 2010
• R.E.P. Forum (open only to PMI Registered Education Providers), 11 July 2010
WHAT CAN I DO NOW?
Save hundreds of dollars on your registration fees by registering before 9 April 2010.
Registration is limited to 500 attendees. Register early.
Learn more about the event as well as the conference sponsorship opportunities at
To receive timely conference updates, follow PMI on Twitter http://TWITTER.COM/PMInstitute
When discussing the conference on Twitter, please use #RC2010.
Making project management indispensable for business results.®
© 2010 Project Management Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. “PMI”, the PMI logo, and “Making project management indispensable for business results” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
For the full list of PMI’s legal marks, please contact PMI’s legal department.